Youtube can be great and it can also be a time waster when you either get caught up in funny videos or can’t find just what you are looking for. I want to help by giving you some links to tutorials I find helpful! If you are anything like me, watching someone do it is much better than just reading instructions! Please feel free to share any good ones you have found and I will add them to my list.
1. How to put fondant on a cake
2. How to make a hair-bow
3. DIY cleaning products (glass cleaner, stain remover, disinfectant, degreaser/soap scum remover, all-purpose cleaner)
4. How to tie a tie (double windsor)
5. Day time eye makeup for brown eyes
Day time eye makeup for blue eyes
6. A few quick organizational tips for a small kitchen
7. good buys and bad buys at the dollar store (best items-storage items and party supplies)
8. How to decorate a focal table for a party (cheap diy)
Here’s what I did with my two cereal boxes that I wrote about the other day:
1. cut the box in half
#2. Take the top 1/2 of the box and cut one inch slits on every corner
#3. Fold in all four sides, small sides first and then long sides next.
#4. Using packaging tape (mine happens to be leftover Christmas tape), tape the
bottom of the box. DONE!
#5. What to do with the box…I found a great idea! My boxes that the baggies come in always falls apart so…
#6. Take baggies out of old crummy box and put them in your “new” box! When the baggies run out use the box again for
the next baggies you buy.
For the other half of box 1- follow the same instructions except cut out a square on the top for straws to stick out (you will
see what I mean in the ‘AFTER’ picture below)
For your second box, cut a rectangle out of the front of the box. I used mine for napkins and a place to put my baggie of twisty ties.
HERE ARE THE BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES OF MY KITCHEN DRAWER:
Who would’ve thought that not tossing a couple of cereal boxes in the recycle would end up helping me organize a drawer!
Think twice before you throw away or recycle something- maybe there’s a creative idea just waiting to happen!